Green Hills Hotel - 1P4105H
This classic country hotel located on the Henty Highway in Condah, perfectly positioned between Portland and Hamilton.
The hotel was established in 1856 and is set on approximately 8843.20 m2 of Farming Zoned land and set over 3 titles
The hotel features bistro, public bar with four beer taps and over the bar bottle sales, commercial kitchen with dry store and coolroom, 3 rooms of accommodation and a 3 bedroom managers residence.
The hotel enjoys strong local support and good passing trade from travellers and tradesmen.
This would suit an investor, owner operator and first time purchaser into the hotel industry.
• Priced to Sell – realistic vendor
• Busy highway location
• Huge Potential by expanding trading hours and local sporting club affiliation
• Further room for growth & development with the addition or a beer garden
• Historic stone building
• Well supported by locals, tourists and sporting clubs
• Better utilisation of 3 acre site
• Quiet country lifestyle
• Simple cosmetic improvements would have major impact
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -
Other Features / Notes
A:FREEHOLD GOING CONCERN, B:HOTEL/BAR, C:VIC - West