323ML - Great Buy Large Coastal Leasehold
- Coffs Harbour is 4.5 hours from Brisbane and 5.5 hours north of Sydney
- Long lease and very good rent ratio
- 41 well-presented rooms of varying configuration
- Onsite saltwater pool and undercover barbeque area
- Motel situated 400m walk to the beach and close to food and shopping
- Large 3 bedroom residence above reception, with large downstairs day room
- Additional executive studio apartment currently occupied by family
- Popular destination for holiday makers and travellers alike
- Bonus – good landlord who recently replaced the colourbond roof
- Rated No1 on Trip advisor for the past 6 months
Do not miss out on this chance to purchase a large leasehold with very reasonable rent in a popular stay-over location mid-way between Sydney and Brisbane. The current owners have done extensive renovations – only 7 rooms - still of good standard - to be finished off (some work has already been done).
The location is popular for all types of guests being just 5 minutes walk to the beach, cafes and club and 1 minutes drive to major shopping with national retailers.
This is an ideal motel for an experienced couple, family or to be run under management. Act now as the motel is primed for further growth due the work done by the current leaseholders. The results are already showing with figures up 50% on last year for the first two month's of the 2018/19 financial year.
Make that call and the winner could be you!
Net Profit $466,022 for 2017/18
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 323ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2872
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -