2536ML - BIG 4 STAR LEASEHOLD MOTEL SHOWING A BIG PROFIT! RUN IT UNDER MANAGEMENT
- You Can't Miss This Big Leasehold Motel!
- Modern 36 unit with a 4 star rating.
- Well established and strong trading history.
- Recovering strongly from COVID-19.
- Trending to a Turnover in excess of $1.4m.
- Adjacent to Bowls Club - no evening meals!
- Minimum maintenance and a dream to operate.
- It's priced to sell with a 45% Return projected for 2020/21.
- Contact us now for further details.
Net Profit: Trending to $420,000 for 2020/21
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2536ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Cobar Shire is located in the Orana Region of central northern New South Wales, about 700 kms north-west of Sydney and 650 kms north of Canberra. It is on the crossroads of two major highways - the Kidman Way linking Melbourne to Brisbane and the Barrier Highway linking Sydney to Adelaide via Broken Hill. The Shire's prosperity is built around the thriving mining - copper, lead, silver, zinc, gold - and pastoral industries, which are strongly supported by a wide range of attractions and activities, that make it a major tourist destination.
Cobar is a bustling and prosperous town with a strong mining history. Cobar boasts a strong and reliable workforce which has a wide range of skills, particularly in mining and supporting industries, trades, retail and agriculture. A good supply of general labour is available to meet the needs of new and expanding businesses.
Property Code: 3263
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -