311MI - Fantastic Starter Investment, Solid Money Earner with High Repeat Trade
- 25 year lease commenced Feb 2018 (5 years + 4 x 5 year options).
- Strong local tenant, well connected in the area.
- Tenants have been upgrading the property and growing the business.
- All rooms are a high 3 star standard.
- Landscaped grounds with barbecue and inground pool.
- 17 units, low maintenance B&B operation.
- Quiet yet well positioned property.
- Great trading and significant local support.
- 2 bedroom residence with lounge and large family room.
- Ample space to build storage sheds.
- Great repeat trade.
- Recently added breakfast room attracting more trade.
The Coast for Show - inland for dough! You've heard this before and for this Motel it certainly rings true. It's a 17 unit Bed and Breakfast Motel in the Far West mining town of Cobar, in a well maintained condition with a strong turnover and a very healthy return.
There's an attractive, well landscaped inground pool, and spacious two bedroom residence, with the potential to convert to a three bedroom if required allowing flexibility for future tenants. It's well worth your consideration and offers several flexible options for the longer term.
The area is experiencing growth, and this is expected to get stronger with the Coalition retaining government. The area has a mixture of mining, tourism and a number of related service industries and associated reps visiting.
Annual Rent: $75,608.04 plus GST
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 311MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Cobar Shire is located in the Orana Region of central northern New South Wales, about 700 kms north-west of Sydney and 650 kms north of Canberra. It is on the crossroads of two major highways – the Kidman Way linking Melbourne to Brisbane and the Barrier Highway linking Sydney to Adelaide via Broken Hill. The Shire's prosperity is built around the thriving mining - copper, lead, silver, zinc, gold - and pastoral industries, which are strongly supported by a wide range of attractions and activities, that make it a major tourist destination.
Cobar is a bustling and prosperous town with a strong mining history. Cobar boasts a strong and reliable workforce which has a wide range of skills, particularly in mining and supporting industries, trades, retail and agriculture. A good supply of general labour is available to meet the needs of new and expanding businesses.
Property Code: 3131
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -