280ML - Large Leasehold with Real Potential
- Well maintained 30 room 3.5 star motel.
- Obliging landlord - easy to get along with.
- Long lease with good terms.
- Improving profits with further growth expected.
- 2 bedroom ground floor owner's residence with access to reception.
- Good onsite facilities for guests.
- Onsite restaurant could be used as breakfast room or full service.
- Solid performing country town.
- Only 1.5 hours to the Gold Coast and 30 minutes to the beach.
This is a wonderful opportunity to buy a good business and make it great. Call now for further information or to inspect.
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 280ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Set on the banks of the Richmond River, with a population of approximately 12,000, Casino is a thriving rural centre that's renowned for its quality beef production, timber and agriculture and as the rail and freight hub of the far north coast. Numerous parks and gardens make Casino a picturesque town and the natural beauty of the Richmond Valley is home to many National Parks and a huge variety of bird life. It is 726 km north of Sydney and 228 km south of Brisbane.
With its wide open streets, Art Deco buildings, relaxed, friendly community and exciting potential economic business strategies, Casino is becoming a sought-after place to live, work and play. Casino has a fully-fledged hospital, three High Schools, seven Primary Schools, several Pre-Schools and day care centres and two Specialty Schools. Adult education is serviced by ACE and TAFE in Casino and Southern Cross University is a 30 minute drive away.
Sporting facilities are excellent with golf, cricket, rugby league, rugby union, football, tennis, hockey, basketball, baseball all available. There is a 50 metre swimming and two gyms.
Property Code: 2248
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -