2303ML - Brisbane Leasehold Motel with Astonishing 45 Year Lease
- Long 45 year lease!
- 41 well appointed, sound proof motel rooms.
- Able to accommodate large groups and has ample parking for buses.
- Great variety of room types, including a disabled room.
- Onsite laundry facilities and room service breakfast.
- Conference / function room for 40 people.
- Pool and undercover garden area with guest barbeque and microwave oven.
- First motel on Gympie Rd coming into Brisbane from the north.
- 8 km from Brisbane Entertainment Centre
- 14 km from Brisbane CBD.
- 15 km from Brisbane Airport.
- Easy access to city transport.
- New solar heating and recently refurbished.
Situated on the main road leading into Brisbane, this well-presented complex is close to everything. With great returns and a long lease... an inspection is a must!
Net profit $368,380 for 2016/17
Contact Mark English from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2303ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Carseldine is a mainly residential suburb in the north of Brisbane. At its northern boundary is the Carseldine Homemaker Centre which includes one of north Brisbane's three Bunnings Warehouse stores. There is also a community-based shopping centre anchored by a Woolworths supermarket on Beams Road and two convenience centres, one beside the railway station and the other on the western side of the suburb.
Property Code: 2588
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -