2638ML - A SOLID MOTEL SHOWING SOLID RETURNS
- A 32% Return during COVID times.
- Country hospitality at its best.
- The hard work has been done, recently refurbished.
- A beautiful property that you would love to call home.
- Ranked number 1 on TripAdvisor and Superb 9.1 rating from Booking.com.
- With 15 well-appointed rooms, all ground floor, this is the perfect starter for a couple to get into the motel industry.
- A comfortable 3 bedroom residence is attached to reception.
- Guests can enjoy the barbeque area or enjoy the peaceful luscious gardens.
- An inspection will not disappoint.
Net Profit: $209,895 for 2019/20
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2638ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Located 2.5 hours south-west of Melbourne on the Princes Highway and surrounded by Mounts Leura and Sugarloaf and Lakes Bullen Merri and Purrumbete. Camperdown is the 'capital' of Corangamite Shire. It has the largest residential population and is home to many of the area’s services, including the municipal offices, saleyards, hospital, schools and train station.
The economically vibrant shire offers residents a popular, relaxed lifestyle with many opportunities for new business enterprise and investment. Excellent education and health facilities, affordable housing, a range of retail outlets and a clean environment contribute to Corangamite's desirable lifestyle. These attributes are coupled with a low crime rate and a less frantic pace than city areas
Property Code: 3615
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -