2611BF - Popular Central Cairns Hostel
Well run family owned hostel is up for sale for the first time in 29 years!
- Easy to manage with staffing in place if needed.
- Ideal couples’ operation or run under management.
- Land area 1,011 m2 on three titles with two street frontages.
- Opposite the largest shopping centre and bus terminal in Cairns.
- Total of 25 rooms sleeping 65 people.
- Communal kitchen, tour desk, guest laundry, pool and barbeque areas.
- Opportunity to increase occupancy and profits with improved marketing.
This is a great opportunity to own an award winning, independently owned hostel in the middle of Cairns. Renowned for having a relaxed, friendly atmosphere where the rooms are clean and comfortable, this hostel would be a great addition to any accommodation owner’s portfolio or a great way to introduce yourself into the industry.
A short walk to everything Cairns has to offer it is an ideal place for budget travellers to stay whilst experiencing all that FNQ has to offer.
Let your fingers do the walking and enquire today!
Net Profit $288,882 for 2018/19
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2611BF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Cairns, a thriving town that is internationally recognised for world-class attractions, superb natural features, superior accommodation and friendly hospitality. The Cairns Region is one of the fastest growing in Australia and has a population of approximately 165,000. Cairns has grown from ramshackle port town to stylish modern city - the erstwhile capital of Tropical North Queensland, with a year-round outdoor lifestyle. With its distinctive multicultural mix,
Property Code: 3373