224MI - Rare Find: Position, Income and Long-term Agreement
- Position – Position – Position.
- Long Term lease with a solid tenant. (40 years) 10 year lease plus 3 options of 10 years.
- The existing business offers an easy lifestyle for a couple with a profitable bottom line for the operator.
- Well maintained low maintenance structure in good condition.
- Located in the magnificent city of Broken Hill. A short walk along the street and you are right in the CBD with everything it has to offer by way of restaurants, clubs, shops, etc.
- Ground floor units for easy operation. A total of 13 units plus office, no need for the owner to live onsite.
- Solid, growing business.
- Room for additional units and expansion.
- This motel is amongst the better performing accommodation businesses in Broken Hill.
A perfect location at the traffic lights on Argent Street, located at the Western end of the shopping precinct. Situated on a large block of land (approximately 2,000 sqm) with plenty of room for parking or redevelopment.
Phone today for comprehensive details.
Annual Rent: $88,000 plus GST
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 224MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Broken Hill is located on one of two main access roads providing access between Sydney/Brisbane and Adelaide. It is situated 1,067 kms west of Sydney and 508 km north east of Adelaide. The town supports a large silver, lead and zinc mining operation (operated by Perilya Limited) together with a recently developed mineral sands mine.
Broken Hill is a city that has reinvented itself. It's a city basking in a colourful history - from its early origins as a place on the edge of the central desert, where vast riches in minerals were drawn from its very foundations to a vibrant and commercial, arts, and tourism centre.
Broken Hill boasts community infrastructure that is the envy of many larger communities and it is now a hub for a very rich tourism Industry. Along with its own attractions including a large art industry, it is the hub for the diverse outback tourism experiences of the region with excellent transport options of rail, road and air. Broken Hill Airport is located 6 km from Broken Hill’s town centre.
Property Code: 3436
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -