2616ML - Recently Refurbished and Making Solid Money
- Lifestyle and cashflow, this has it all.
- Guests part the car and walk to everything in the CBD and clubs.
- Huge upside and continued business growth ahead.
- The owners have done all the hard works and after extensive renovations and refurbishment works have recently been completed.
- 12 rooms, 4 studio apartments, a luxury kitchen and spa apartment, a family room and a luxury 2 bedroom apartment.
- Under current ownership for the last 30 years and are now looking for retirement.
- Situated on the main street in Broken Hill, around the corner from the Tourist Information Centre and one block from the CBD.
- 1 bedroom residence with a one bed, lounge, ensuite with access to the main kitchen, reception, back office and food store. Could easily be converted with an adjoining self-contained motel unit with its own kitchenette to make a 2 bedroom unit with the installation of a door.
- All Laundry is done on site with a commercial laundry.
- Guests have access to a coin operated laundrette.
- Barbeque area for guests and easy walking access to the club on the next block the close CBD.
Contemporaneous settlement with the investment must occur i.e. both parts settle as going concerns in the same period.
Net Profit: $130,655 for 2018-19; $166,000 estimated for the 2019-20
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2616ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3416
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -