2475ML - Waterfront 27 Unit Motel, New 25 Year Lease
- New 25 year lease on waterfront motel - no food.
- 27 units all recently upgraded - selection from doubles to family.
- Inground pool, spacious 2 bedroom owner's residence.
- Located an hour north of Brisbane on Bribie Island adjacent to canal and beach.
- Has been operated by RSL Club under management for last 14 years.
- Strong trading figures with ample scope to increase, currently 54% occupancy.
- Onsite licensed restaurant under 3 x 3 year lease.
- Rental set to current industry standard with annual CPI increases.
Net profit $251,684 for 2016 calendar year
Contact John Warren from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2475ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Bribie Island is located 70 km and around 50 minutes drive north of Brisbane CBD, close to the Sunshine Coast and within the Moreton Bay region - perfect for a holiday or weekend get-away. Beautiful Bribie is accessed by a bridge. The island, 84% of which is pristine National Park, is flanked on its western side by the protected waters of the Pumicestone Passage.
This is a boating paradise as well as a declared marine sanctuary which is home to dolphins and turtles, pelicans and other waterbirds. The island is also a boating gateway to Moreton Bay's thousands of square kilometres of boating and fishing waters, and the bluewater pleasures of the ocean.
There are plenty of attractions, both natural and man-made situated throughout the region to keep you busy. You can visit historical museums, hire a boat, relax on one of the secluded beaches, take a nature walk, paddleboat with the dolphins, enjoy a day spa, learn to surf, sky dive, go sea kayaking, explore outdoor markets, hire a boat or take a guided tour of the Pumicestone Passage.
Property Code: 2237
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -