1949MF - Lifestyle, Income and Growth
- 12 recently renovated and spacious, beautifully presented rooms comprising; 1 Double Queen, 4 Doubles, 5 Twins and 2 Family units. All the rooms were refurbished in 2016-17 with modern decor, queen size beds, ensuite bathrooms
- Motel completely rewired in 2017
- Situated at the top of Whitsundays, halfway between Rockhampton and Cairns
- Landscaped gardens and lawns
- Salt-water swimming pool with spa
- Barbeque facilities
- Outdoor entertaining area
- High return and growing business
- Fantastic and rare beginners motel or a couple wanting a comfortable lifestyle with an income
- Opportunity for further growth since completing renovations
- Owners happy to assist and provide some training with transition
- Modern living accommodation with large deck
- Excellent profile from Highway presence
- Large block 8,099 sqm
- Ample and easy parking access, ample room for a number of trucks, vans, boat trailers, etc
- Relaxed lifestyle
This 12 room motel is beautifully presented and has recently been refurbished, completely rewired and the rooms and front repainted. The fitout is modern, and the repeat business is on the increase. The home that compliments the property for the owners (you) is a modern two-bedroom free-standing house with its own balcony and private outside area to enjoy.
The financials presented will show an income for a limited period as the property was closed for the renovations and repositioning. The online booking systems commenced late February 2017. There is real opportunity here, with increasing occupancy, increasing turnover and nothing to spend.
Boasting over two acres of landscaped gardens, there is ample scope to increase this business and cash in on the massive growth in the region with the major expansion of the coal export facility, natural gas pipeline, and new mining developments.
The area has a strong future. Fantastic as a starter of for semi-retirement as an income.
Net Profit: Property expected to have a Net in the order of $100,598 for the 2017-2018 financial year.
Contact Mark Tuck from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1949MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2742
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -