183MF - Where Else can you Buy a Freehold Motel for under $600k?
This is a very affordable Freehold Starter Motel!
- Located on but set back from the main highway.
- A huge amount of renovations have been completed including 20kwp solar.
- Good soft bore water means virtually not affected by the drought.
- Fantastic and very rare consistent performer.
- Good sized three bedroom residence.
- Clientele consisting mainly of travellers, workers in the area and truck drivers.
- 12 rooms of various configurations.
- Infrastructure work is expected in the area in 2020 += $ in the future.
- Set on two titles with development potential fronting the main highway for further rooms, cabins and another business (STCA).
- Ideal for a country couple wanting an easy lifestyle and consistent income.
This is not for your typical cityite OR beachgoer, but it will suit a country hearted couple who want a good lifestyle working for themselves. Most of the hard work has been done getting this motel to a good standard and as a consistent performer. With a three bedroom home and an acre of land to tinker with this could be your next venture.
Enquiry now as the vendors have reduced the price and want to retire sooner rather than later!
Net profit $113,770 for 2018/19
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 183MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Boggabilla lies just below the Queensland border, 10kms south of Goondiwindi and 115km north of Moree on the Newell Highway. With a population of approximately 650 people, 58% of residents identify as Indigenous being part of the Kamilaroi tribe of the Plains.
The rich, fertile soil is ideally suited to agriculture with cotton, broadacre crops, sheep and beef cattle being the primary industries. Many locals find employment through agriculture in the area whilst other residents commute to Goondiwindi for work.
Property Code: 3202
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -