178MI - Rare CBD Central Offering in High Profile Position, Walk to Everything
- Your chance to buy a centrally located, modern, well-built motel in the middle of the CBD with a strong tenant. Worthy of any inspection, the building is simply outstanding.
- Low maintenance Brick with tile roofing.
- Fantastic solidly built opportunity. The residence has a good layout and is conveniently located at the front of the property adjoining reception and provides the owners with some separate and private space.
- Ideal opportunity to secure a prime holding for a high net worth individual, retiree seeking regular reliable income or for a self-managed superannuation fund.
- Stage 1 in 1995, then Stage 2 and the final stage completed in 2004.
- Stable long-term tenant.
- All outgoings are paid by the tenant in accordance with the lease document.
- From 17 January 2020 there are 18 years on the lease.
- 14 modern and spotless ground floor rooms, small reception area with computerized reservations, shared motel kitchen, bitumen car park, laundry facilities and landscaped grounds
- 2,426 sqm.
- Convenient to established tourist attractions and is an easy drive to a large number more.
- With a positive outlook and talks of new mines opening, the historical figures will show the benefits of buying at the right time.
- The 110 sqm residence offers a shared kitchen, open plan living, dining room, main bedroom with ensuite, an additional two bedrooms, built-in robes and a main bathroom with a combined bath and shower. The residence is equipped with air conditioning, heating, overhead fans, security and a combination of lino and carpet floors. Outside it features a courtyard, barbeque area, private yard and shed/workshop.
Blayney is located in 'heritage country' in the Central Tablelands, Central West of NSW, midway between Orange and Bathurst (35 - 40K from both towns), and approximately 235K from Sydney.
Blayney was established in 1843 in the valley of the Belubula River and was originally allocated for farming. Blayney Shire has gradually seen change from its agricultural base - moving more into industry and mining. A pet food plant, Friskies Pet Care Pty Ltd exports pet food to Asia and the Pacific, a container terminal and a Cold Store Warehouse centre. Blayney Shire's industries generate substantial employment in the Region with the Cadia and Ridgeway Gold - Copper mines providing extra jobs.
With Blayney Shire's clean country air, a central location and four distinct seasons, a tour or holiday is a very worthwhile experience. At the heart of Blayney Shire lies the major service and administration centre, Blayney. Within a short distance are the historic villages of Carcoar and Millthorpe, while history also abounds in the other settlements of Lyndhurst, Mandurama, Neville and Newbridge.
Annual Rent: $94,956.96 plus GST
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 178MI (quote when enquiring
Property Code: 3466
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -