2263ML - Fantastic Motel Lease Opposite the Gold Coast Airport
- Brand new 25 year lease.
- Building in great condition, nothing to spend.
- Unbelievable location opposite the airport and 100m to the beach.
- 2 bedroom manager's residence.
- Potential upside for enthusiastic new owners as motel is currently run under management.
- Supportive landlord willing to keep his building up to standard.
- No food or beverage, just accommodation.
- All rooms with new 42 inch televisions and modern fixtures.
- Building interiors will be completely repainted by mid-2018.
If you are looking for long lease on the Gold Coast you will not find better than this. The owner will draw up a brand new 25 year lease and prepared to enter into sensible discussions with a suitable purchaser on the terms.
Good leases on the Gold Coast are very, very rare. We expect a quick sale so don't hesitate, enquire now!
Net profit $183,220 for 2016/17
Contact Tony Johnson or Gerard Dixon from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2263ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Bilinga is a southern suburb of the City of Gold Coast, Queensland, and is on the border with New South Wales to the west and has the Pacific Ocean to the east. It is a quaint beachside suburb on the southern end of the Gold Coast. Located right by the Gold Coast Airport, staying in Bilinga means you can hop straight off a flight and into paradise without any hassle. Just around the bend from this area you'll find the world famous stretch of beaches in Coolangatta, including Kirra, Greenmount and Snapper Rocks.
Australia's Gold Coast is a city coming of age. Strategically located on the edge of the Asia-Pacific rim, with access to two international airports, the Gold Coast is perfectly positioned as a destination for business, investment, study, sport, events, tourism and lifestyle.
Welcoming close to 12 million visitors each year, the Gold Coast is full of attractions and things to do. As Australia's premier tourist destination, the city offers a vibrant mix of shopping, accommodation, theme parks, restaurants, entertainment and events, along with an abundance of natural attractions.
Property Code: 2629