1004CPF - An Incredible Opportunity is Offered for Your Future
- Located on 11 acres, with 5 acres of undeveloped land. Ideal for growth or MHE investment.
- An established business on the Calder Highway.
- Just 7 kms South of the city of Bendigo CDB.
- Only 2 kms from Kangaroo flat shopping centre.
- Easy operated by a couple.
- Stable financial trading history.
- Unit accommodation averaging a 76% Occupancy level.
- Located on 11 acres with 5 acres of undeveloped land.
- A unique opportunity to live your dream accommodation park.
- Plenty of area for expansion.
- Owner operated for over 30 years.
This property is nestled on the Calder Highway at the South end of the Bendigo. Operating as a family enterprise quietly over the last 30 years, this business has prospered. Now it's time to move on. Two quality residences on the property for the operator if needed. Don't dream about it step up and embrace the City of Greater Bendigo a rapidly growing regional area.
An opportunity not to be missed.
Call to arrange an inspection of this quality business.
Net profit $282,127 for 2016/17
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1004CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Bendigo is a vibrant contemporary regional centre, boasting beautiful streets created from one of the world's greatest gold rushes. Every visit will reveal new surprises and experiences. With the gusto of a gold-seeking miner, the people who live here are creating fascinating products, services and stories that add to the richness of the region's boom time past. It is an ever-changing feast to be explored. Nearby Heathcote has not missed the beat with artisans of food, wine and art flocking to be part of the action. Modern day Bendigo has sublime food, wine and shopping experiences against a stunning heritage backdrop.
Bendigo's action-packed events calendar is a mix of long-standing traditions, food and wine events, car rallies, sporting excellence and a great sense of fun. Since the gold boom times of 1871, the local Chinese community have come together to add Chinese dragons, regalia and startling crackers to Australia's longest continuous festival - the Bendigo Easter Festival.
A true Bendigo highlight is the range of quality experiences and things to do. Major attractions are diverse and exciting, offering fun-filled, diverse experiences at the many tourist attractions in the Bendigo region.
Property Code: 2645