100ML - Leasehold Motel, Golfers Dream
- Located in the Golfing Mecca of Barooga NSW, just over the Victorian Border.
- Situated only 200 metres from the 36 hole Championship, Barooga Golf Course.
- 24 spacious ground floor units.
- Catering for the golf fanatic.
- Reasonable rates, selection of unit types to suit everyone.
- 20 years remaining on the lease.
- Easily operated by a couple or family.
- Time for a lifestyle change, look no further.
It is the motel, you may just think, that could be the one. Work, rest and play (golf) can be yours every day.
Call to arrange an inspection.
Net profit $116,138 for 2016/17
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 100ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Barooga is a small town is situated on the Murray River, on the other side of the river from the larger town of Cobram in Victoria and just under 20 kilometres upstream (by road) from Tocumwal.
Like Cobram, Barooga lies within a rich pastoral, dairy, fruit and wine-growing district which prospers thanks to the irrigated water supplied by the Murray River and the warm and stable climate.
Barooga is a popular holiday resort, with attractions including the many parks and scenic spots along the Murray River, the attractive Botanical Gardens, and a large resort-style golf course. The small commercial centre features a hotel, supermarket, service station, and a few speciality shops.
Property Code: 2627
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -