2479MF - A Freehold Business Opportunity is Knocking at Your Door
- A Complete Business Package operating in its own niche market.
- The Riverland Motel is working as a well-oiled machine.
- Easy operation by two people and would be ideally suited for a family to operate.
- Operating at 80% occupancy this motel packages the bus tour industry very well.
- A stable business operation with plenty of forward bookings.
- 17 ground floor rooms with an ample 3 bedroom residence for the operator.
- A 30 seat restaurant-dining room caters for the in-house guests.
- With the hard work undertaken and refurbishment already completed.
- An Impressive business including a (34 seat Higer Ryder).
Barham, NSW is undergoing a transformation in the tourism market. The Majestic Murray River is clearly a magnet for an increasing tourist trade. The town of Barham offers everything you could need. Looking for a successful business opportunity that is already a proven performer.
Inspection is by appointment only, due to high motel occupancy.
Net profit $185,956 for 2015/16
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2479MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Barham is a pretty country NSW town on the Murray River and is centrally situated, being less than 1 hour's drive from Echuca, Swan Hill and Deniliquin and 15 minutes from Kerang and Cohuna. Barham and twin town Koondrook are the Hub of Golden Rivers Country and form the commercial centre for the region's, fat-lamb, cattle, cropping and dairy producers. The Twin Towns have a unique history of industry and infrastructure, picturesque recreation areas and a tourism industry that continues to grow.
Barham is best known for its citrus groves, fishing, and/or relaxing at the man-made lakes on the river's edge. The twin towns service the extensive pastoral and horticultural regions, but they are also adapting to the increasing demands of tourists.
Visitors are well catered for by a diverse range of entertainment and dining facilities, incorporating two great Clubs - The Barham Services Club in the centre of town with well priced meals and coffee shop, indoor bowls, dancing, billiards, darts, bingo and euchre. The Barham Golf and Country Club, less than 2km from the town centre with first class Bowling Greens and Tennis Courts. In addition, there are fine restaurants and hotels offering top class meals.
Property Code: 2266