62ML - Regional City Leasehold Motel Adjacent to the Club!
- You can't get an easier operation!
- Genuine Bed & Breakfast Motel.
- Directly opposite a Bowling Club with an Award-Winning Restaurant.
- Popular New England location.
- Easy walking distance to the CBD.
- 12 ground floor exceptionally presented units.
- Charming boutique style Motel.
- No Pool, No Yard, No Evening Meals – a dream to operate!
- 3 bedroom Residence.
- Strong repeat clientele with plenty of upside.
- Family illness necessitates a sale.
- Make it Yours Now!
Armidale, with its unique blend of culture, state of the art technology, educational diversity and natural beauty is a city offering everything worth living for. Widely considered the ‘capital’ of the New England high country, Armidale is centrally located between Sydney and Brisbane. With a cosmopolitan culture, it is a university city that prides itself on being dynamic, progressive and innovative. It enjoys great natural beauty and has a thriving arts and cultural scene. It is the major centre of the Northern Tablelands with a population of over 25,000.
Net profit $181,878 for 2017/18
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 62ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3057
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -