54ML - Boutique New England Leasehold Motel!
- This Motel is something extra special!
- It oozes ambiance and character.
- It offers 24 well-appointed ground-floor units.
- It houses a popular restaurant with plenty of style.
- Unique Guest Lounge and Bar area.
- Exceptional grounds.
- Long standing reputation in the local community.
- Excellent trading history with Turnover around the $1m.
- Very co-operative landlord.
- Your Inspection is highly recommended.
Net profit $253,372 expected for 2015/16
Contact Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 54ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Armidale, with its unique blend of culture, state of the art technology, educational diversity and natural beauty is a city offering everything worth living for. Armidale is situated half way between Sydney and Brisbane and only two hours from the coast, it enjoys a warm summer, tones of amber during the autumn, a crisp winter and an exhilarating spring. An attractive and graceful city of tree-lined streets where new world cosmopolitan and old world pastoralism coexist. It is the major centre of the Northern Tablelands with a population of over 25,000.
The New England region is renowned for its world class fine wool and beef production, and Armidale is home to at least 14 different Cattle Breed Societies. The region is also developing a reputation as a producer of high quality wines.
Armidale has long been known as an educational and cultural centre. It is home to the University of New England and several private boarding schools. The city and surrounds are graced with elegant cathedrals, churches and pastoral homesteads, historic monuments, heritage buildings and fascinating museums and galleries.
Property Code: 2137
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -