2619MF - UNBELIEVABLE RETURNS!
FREEHOLD GOING CONCERN MOTEL
- A 19 large rooms, all ground floor, double brick motel, centrally located
- Solid bookings with long term stays makes this a cash cow business
- A 15% ROI on a Freehold Going Concern
- With the option to re-open the restaurant for extra income
- Onsite 3 bedroom residence
- Pool and barbeque facilities for guests
- Average occupancy for November to February at over 97%
Located at the foothills of the Grampians and surrounded by picturesque mountains and grazing country, Ararat Rural City is the centrepiece in a region of tranquil and inspiring natural attractions, including the Grampians National Park, Mount Langi Ghiran, Mount Cole, Mount Buangor, Ararat Hills Regional Park, Lake Fyans and the Pyrenees Ranges.
Net Profit: $502,604 for 1st July 2020 - 31st March 2021
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.=
Property ID: 2619MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3742
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -