2136MF - Potential Multi Aspect Business and Lifestyle Opportunity
- Opportunity – Reposition former established and profitable Business with endless possibilities.
- Lifestyle Coastal location.
- 15-acre site.
- Previously traded as a well-established dual income business.
- Modern facilities, large comfortable residence, ideal for family operation.
- Located very close to popular tourist orientated coastal town.
- Ability to create a caravan park, increase the current number of camping sites, add to the number of bungalows, utilize Airbnb, promote Budget Accommodation, add a motel component, offer Bed and Breakfast, a Health Retreat, Team Building, conference facilities, weddings, themed options for campers or cabin accommodation with kids activities (all of these subject to council approval.
On offer is the 1770 Southern Cross Traveller’s Retreat in the coastal location of Agnes Water/1770 in Queensland. Previously traded as a Backpackers Hostel and included the Scooter Roo Bike Tours and is currently being repositioned in the marketplace to take full advantage in the short term of the growing domestic market.
The Retreat is set in a tropical surround with motel style bungalows around a central complex area that includes a fantastic pool, licensed bar, fully equipped kitchen and recreation area. There is also the recently installed 10 Kw solar system to keep energy bills at a minimum.
With a 15-acre site at your disposal, a strong and established trading history, the scope to further develop the business is extensive with massive upside wherever you look.
The Retreat offers many additional options that could be added; a caravan park onsite, increase the current number of camping sites, add to the number of bungalows, utilize Airbnb, promote Budget Accommodation, further add to the motel component, offer Bed and Breakfast, become a Health Retreat, offer team building opportunities, conference facilities, weddings, themed options for campers, accommodation with kids activities, microbrewery or even farm to land (all of these subject to council approval). With 8 quality cabins offering accommodation for couples and families, the retreat will lend itself to any or all of these and would provide substantial upside and further scope to grow the business.
With the substantial size of the site another option could be boat and/or caravan storage.
The large and very comfortable residence with seven bedrooms, three bathrooms, multiple living areas and office, would lend itself to a family business.
Net Profit $264,884 for 2018/19 (vendor supplied when trading as a Backpackers and with Scooter Roo Bike Tours)
Contact Mark Tuck from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2136MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3480
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -