1MI - Low Maintenance, Affordable Upper Hunter Investment Motel!
- This is a must to inspect!
- 15 ground floor units with a strong 3.5 star rating.
- Accommodation only – no meals, but scope to introduce them.
- Long Lease.
- Strong growing Turnover and Net Profit.
- Plenty happening in the area.
- Large block with plenty of open space.
- Excellent Residence.
- Don’t Miss It! Be Quick!!
Annual Rent: $90,278 plus GST
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Aberdeen is a small country service centre located on the side of a hill beside the Hunter River between Muswellbrook and Scone. Dairying, wheat, lucerne, horse studs, cattle and sheep are integral parts of the local economy. Located 242 km north-west of Sydney on the New England Highway and 139 km north-west of Newcastle.
Property Code: 3444
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -