Clear Island Waters, Queensland
Under Contract / Offer
- 5 bed
- 3.5 bath
- 4 car
Come and witness some of the longest and widest waterfronts views the Gold Coast has to offer.
This 5 bedroom plus study home was architect designed with the main bedroom purposely positioned on the lower level to provide longevity for the homeowner.
Wide and flexible open plan with views to water upon entry to the home.
Stunning living areas including open plan formal and informal areas, with wet bar and billiard area and meals area off huge Miele kitchen with white two-pack and black stardust granite benchtops.
• 5 bedrooms plus study, 3 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms
• Room for the multi-generational family with a master bedroom on each floor
• Miele kitchen with black stardust granite
• Massive master suite with 4.5x3.5mt dressing room
• Mezzanine sitting area or media room
• 56 square home, fully tiled terraces & pathways
• 7x8 metre cellar/storeroom or workshop
• Fully ducted air-conditioning
• High ceilings 9ft on the ground floor, 8’6 on the upper level
• Huge covered outdoor entertaining
• Floating pontoon for a 32ft boat
• Fully tiled pool
• No midges
• The owner is offering a $500 quarterly water bill, the excess is payable by the tenant.
• Nearly Fully furnished
• Pets is considered subject to bond increase and special condition.
• Please contact the agent for full special condition applies to the house.
This home is centrally located within the Island Quays estate of Clear Island Waters. Neighbouring Broadbeach Waters, Carrara, Mermaid Waters and Robina, here you can have easy access to quality schools including St Vincents Primary School, All Saints Anglican College, Somerset College, Robina State Primary & High School all within 5 minutes drive away.
Shopping is abundant with Robina Town Centre, Q Super Centre and Pacific Fair all only within 5 minutes drive. You can be on the M1 motorway or the Train in Robina within 5 minutes, by car.
An abundance of waterfront activities available, including boating, jet skiing, paddling, fishing, and canoeing, from the convenience of your backyard. The lock and weir system gives you access to Main River and the Broadwater with the benefit of a non-tidal freshwater lake and the best part - no pesky sand flies/midgies!
TEXT MESSAGE or EMAIL ONLY PLEASE!
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME: Please see open home time publish on the internet or TEXT MSG the agent.
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE SELECT THE APPLY ONLINE ICON AND COMPLETE ALL RELEVANT DETAILS AND ATTACH IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, AHS Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY
****Should you be unwell in any way we request that you do not attend any of our property inspections. If you turn up to viewing at one of our properties and you show any flu-like symptoms we will ask you to leave the property immediately and ask you to inspect at another time. Whether we allow you access into the property is completely at our discretion.
The health and safety of ourselves, our staff, and our clients who reside in the properties is our first and foremost priority and we hope you can respect and understand this.
At all of our open home, we will ask that you do not touch anything within the property and we will also ask that you use the hand sanitizer before entering the home.
Thank you for your understanding.
Price: Under Contract / Offer
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Heating: electric
- Hot Water System: electric