15 Dalston Street, Newmarket, Queensland
Spacious charming home in superb location
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 car
Positioned in an ideal whisper quiet pocket just 4km from the city, this charming, freshly renovated, spacious queenslander is perfect for easy family living with inner-city convenience.
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Fully renovated kitchen with high quality appliances, breakfast bar and pantry
- High ceilings, french doors, ornate fretwork, VJ walls, gabled roof and original windows
- Bright and spacious dining and lounge with 4 large bedrooms, 2 fully featured bathrooms and 2 laundries
- Ceiling fans, split system air conditioner in the lounge, energy efficient instantaneous gas system
- Large north facing easy maintenance backyard
- Refreshing cross breezes, quiet and friendly neighbourhood
- Double car tandem garage with ample under house storage
Location and access
- QUT Kelvin Grove (2km) and Brisbane CBD (4km)
- 10 mins walk (800m) to Newmarket Village, Aldi Kelvin Grove and Bus stops to the city
- Instant access (100m) to the Enoggera creek bikeway, parklands and multiple playgrounds
- 4 mins walk (300m) to St Ambrose school
- Falls within the Kelvin Grove College catchment
Be the first to enjoy this newly renovated property!
Pets considered on application.
Location: 15 Dalston Street, Newmarket
Price: $700 weekly