26 / 40 Lakefield Place, Runcorn, Queensland
PERFECT FOR FIRST HOME OR INVESTORS
Under Contract / Offer
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 car
Inspect quickly, as immaculate properties like this don't stay on the market for long. This mint condition, this stunning and morden townhouse is a top contender for investors seeking solid ROI with low body corp fee's.
The floorplan flows well welcoming you into a large, open plan living dining area as soon as your walk inside. The natural light gleams through the glass sliding doors of the entertainers patio and the well appointed kitchen is positioned perfectly to allow an easy transition between living, dining and outdoor living. Downstairs also includes a powder room and internal access to the garage.
Situated in a convenient part of Runcorn, walking distance to the Fruitgrove Train Station and a short walk to bus stop (150, 156, P157, 153), train, school and parks making it ideal for commuting around Brisbane with ease. For shopping, dining and entertainment prescient, we have Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, Warrigal Square and Pineland Plaza all within 8 minutes’ drive.
The many features of this great property include:
- Three great size bedrooms
- An oversized master bedroom with a luxuriously appointed ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Four air conditionaers installed in the living room and all bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with stone bench top and Bosch appliances including the dishwasher and cooktop
- NBN ready
- Internal laundry and Downstairs powder room
- Security screens, blinds and curtains
- Custom designed shelving and cabinetry
- Great open plan living and dining space
- Covered alfresco area and landscaped backyard
- 3000L Water tank and remote-controlled double garage
- Low Body Corporate Fees $59.13 per week
- Current tenant of $455 per week
- Complex with swimming pool, barbeque area and security camera
This is truly an incredible opportunity not to miss!
Location: 26 / 40 Lakefield Place, Runcorn
Price: Under Contract / Offer
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Heating: electric
- Hot Water System: electric