47410 / 8 Russell Street, Everton Park, Queensland
Modern Architecture Town home - Don't miss out!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 car
This townhouse has been created with impressive design, distinguished style, and high standard finishes. The central community recreation area, it offers residents a beautiful open-air swimming pool, communal kitchen, BBQ area, and dining facilities.
Great location, close to every convenience in Everton Park, just minutes away to schools, shopping precinct, and doctor. Transport is available for bus stops just down to the Old Northern Rd 1min walk from the complex, it is perfect for those who need to commute to the Chermside or Brisbane CBD.
Key Features of this elegant architectural townhouse:
- City View from balcony
- 210 square meters in total
- Air-cons in Living/Dining room and all the bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Spacious open-plan living and dining areas, opening up onto a balcony overlooking the beautiful city view
- Private terrace area is perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Newly fashioned kitchen with stainless steel appliances, SMEG Induction cook-tops, Rangehood, Oven and Dishwasher
- Premium reconstituted stone island bench
- Expansive master bedroom with spacious walk-in wardrobe, fresh breeze through the balcony brings comfort and pleasure to you
- Stunning double vanities and double shower heads in En-suite
- Large built-in wardrobe in all other bedrooms
- Study area upstairs & Generous storage spaces
- 2 bathrooms upstairs and 1 separate toilet downstairs (main with shower over bath)
- Huge double lock up garage with remote control
- Fully fenced private backyard, easy maintain
- Sorry not pet friendly
Location is of the utmost importance and you won't be disappointed! Walk to bus, primary and secondary schooling with local shops and services within easy reach.
- 260m bus stop
- 450m Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 700m local shops/cafe/medical
Everton Park is an upmarket family friendly suburb located only 8km from the Brisbane CBD. Within close proximity you'll find Brookside Shopping Centre, Everton Park Shopping Centre, Enoggera’s premium Army Base and the brilliant Park Lane Precinct with fantastic dining options. Multiple state and private schooling options nearby and there is easy access to major transport routes. Families and outdoor enthusiasts will love the abundance of parkland and bike paths within easy reach.
Don't hesitate to contact the Onsite Property Manager to secure your inspection before someone else does.
Location: 47410 / 8 Russell Street, Everton Park
Price: $630 weekly
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes