35 / 63 Sean Street, Boondall, Queensland
[10/7/21 Openhouse Cancelled] Quality, Executive Townhouse With 1 Year Rental Guarantee* !
Under Contract / Offer
- 3 bed
- 2.5 bath
- 2 car
[10/7/21 Openhouse Cancelled due to Lockdown]
Surrounded by natural parkland and bid park- and yet, positioned for absolute convenience within just minutes on foot to Boondall North station, buses, great schools, local shopping, entertainment, doctors, parks, Bracken Ridge bikeway and only 7 minutes away from Boondall Wetlands Environment Centre. Easy access to M1 Gateway motorway, only 14km from Brisbane Airport and 20km from Brisbane CBD.
This well-maintained, modern townhouse offers a comfortable, convenient lifestyle for first home buyers, young families, city professionals and lifestyle seekers; or an optimistic, rewarding opportunity for investors, currently renting for $425 per week and property manager is giving 1 year rental guarantee to the new owner (please contact agent for more information and terms and conditions regarding rental guarantee offer).
Be delighted by the spacious air-conditioned living and dining adjoined by a well appointed open plan kitchen with quality stainless steel electric oven, gas cooktop, range hood and dishwasher, large and modern island bench with storage space.
Three generous upstairs bedrooms all come with robes, ceiling fans and ducted air-con. The impressive master with walk-in robe, en-suite bathroom, and glass sliders opening to a private bush-view balcony!
A powder room/3rd toilet for the convenience of your family and guests, and a separate laundry servicing the lower level. Spilling outdoors to the undercover alfresco and very private, secure yard with fences ensuring you can relax in absolute peace. Offering both a secure single remote garage with internal access AND a large exclusive use undercover carport for family with 2 cars.
Spacious beautifully landscaped common area with 24/7 security camera to protect your investment or home and your loved ones, pet-friendly (upon application) and with fantastic onsite management.
- Light & airy living spread over two levels
- 3 king sized bedrooms; 2 of which possess built-ins and the master equipped with a walk through Robe, Ensuite and Large balcony with great bush view.
- 2.5 bathrooms; En-suite and main bathroom with a large shower and single basin vanity storage.
- Large, combined living / dining / kitchen area
- Newly replaced carpet on 2nd floor and staircase area
- Kitchen with modern benches and a large island bench for informal entertaining
- The covered outdoor area sits directly off the living space and continues out to the large fully fenced grassed courtyard
- Ceiling fans throughout all bedrooms, with ducted air-conditioning throughout the unit.
- Direct internal access from the lock up garage plus an exclusive use car port
- Ideally positioned in the complex, close to the pathway to the train station and park.
- walking distance to Boondall North station
- walking distance to a range of primary, secondary & tertiary educational facilities.
- 4 min drive to state schools
- 14 minute drive to Brisbane Airport. Perfect for frequent travellers or those working within the airport precinct
- Minutes away from M1 Gateway motorway which will have you on the road to the coast in either direction
- 4 minute drive to Coles, pharmacy, clinic and restaurants
- 20km from Brisbane CBD
There's good reason why these properties are rarely released to the market - the quality, excellent indoor-outdoor design and use of space, and its location are just a few. It's well worth pausing your day to inspect.
Inspection by appointment, please don't hesitate to place a call to book in.
Location: 35 / 63 Sean Street, Boondall
Price: Under Contract / Offer
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating