67 Almeida St, Indooroopilly, Queensland
Spacious house with self-contained downstairs
$510 per week
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 car
Located in the leafy street, this spacious house has every amenity at your fingertips-- Indooroopilly shopping centre, train station, coveted schools are all within 5 min drive.
The upper level has polished hard-wood flooring all throughout and air-conditioners in every bedroom and living area. North facing lounge has abundant natural light and leading to the front lengthy balcony to enjoy a cuppa in the warm winter sunlight. Open plan dining area is conveniently adjacent to the kitchen and seamlessly flows to the expansive balcony in the scenic garden surroundings. The large kitchen has big window to look over private and leafy yard. Two king bed rooms are cleverly designed to capture the sunlight with built-in. The study could be used as a small bedroom or home office brimmed with natural light and bright.
Downstairs is a large living area and self-contained with near new bathroom and kitchenette.
- Two expansive balconies to indulge into tranquil natural surroundings
- North facing lounge and dining with Air-conditioner
- 2 generous air-conditioned bedrooms filled with warm sunlight
- North facing study/office/small bedroom
- Large bathroom with separate toilet
- Sun-lit downstairs living perfect for teenager retreat or home office.
- Modern bathroom and convenient kitchenette with new appliances downstairs
- Gourmet kitchen upstairs has plenty of preparation bench space and storage
- Covered patio and huge backyard perfect for family entertainment
- Double lock up garage with lighting and power points for a workspace
- Catchment of Indooroopilly State School and Indooroopilly State High
- 5 min walk to large parks with sports facilities
- 5 min drive to Indooroopilly shopping centre and train station
This peaceful and immaculate home is ready for lovely family to move in straightaway. Call Betty to inspect today.
Location: 67 Almeida St, Indooroopilly
Price: $510 per week