36 Vernon Tce, Teneriffe, Queensland
Split Level Apartment in Historic London Woolstore!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 car
This split level three bedroom apartment offers you a chance to call this famous building home. Comprising a generous floor plan, the apartment offers great separation between the two levels of living. The large master bedroom with ensuite and second bedroom are conveniently positioned on the first level, while the third bedroom and living and dining room is located upstairs. All rooms have large built-in robes and there is extra internal storage, something seldomly found in today's new apartments.
The open plan living space offers timeless elegance with soaring ceilings, hardwood flooring and a white and charcoal palette conspiring for perfect effect. The designer kitchen adds further wow factor to this inviting space with its sleek white 80mm stone benches, mirror splashback and premium European appliances.
With a multitude of restaurants and cafes on your doorstep & more diners just metres away, along with the famous River Walk to New Farm, Newstead and City-Cat terminal, you will be hard pressed to find a better location for living.
- 3 double-sized bedrooms with large built-in robes
- 2 sleek white bathrooms, one is the master ensuite
- Superb stone & Smeg kitchen with mirrored splashbacks
- Living with designated lounge & dining areas, ducted a/c
- Concealed internal laundry, lift access, secure car space
- Striking sky-lit atrium creates beautiful entry to building
- On-site management, sun soaked outdoor pool & grounds
- Easy 5 minute walk to Gasworks Plaza shops & amenities
Location: 36 Vernon Tce, Teneriffe
Price: $650 weekly
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Pay TV