5 / 16 Ada St, Taringa, Queensland
Three level townhouse with courtyard and views!
$430 per week
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 car
This immaculate home is the first time on the rental market, offering super-convenient and relaxing lifestyle with courtyard and top balcony looking over leafy suburb. Easy stroll to Taringa train station and parks. 3 min to all the coveted schools---- Ironside State School, Indooroopilly State High, Brisbane Boy’s college and Queensland Academy.
Set on high hill and the corner of the boutique complex, it provides tranquil surroundings and scenic views around. Ground level is huge garage and visitor parking next to it. First level is open plan living and dining areas with plush carpet. Upstairs are two generous sized bedrooms and master has new Air-conditioner, large balcony and spacious ensuite. The main bathroom has bathtub and shower conveniently adjacent to the 2nd bedroom.
- Air-conditioned living and dining area flowing seamlessly to the private courtyard
- Large courtyard with plenty space for entertainment and gardening corner for green thumb
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with new European appliances and ample storage space
- Air-conditioned large master bedroom has massive built-in wardrobe, ensuite & sunlit balcony to enjoy a nice cuppa and bath in the natural surroundings
- Sizable 2nd bedroom with up to ceiling built-in & serviced by main bathroom
- Premium carpet all throughout
- Lock-up garage with internal access and plenty of rack space for storage
- Easy walk to Taringa train station, Brisbane Boy’s college and Indooroopilly State High School
- 3 min drive to Toowong Village and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Ironside State School and Queensland Academy
- UQ and city just 10 min drive
- Catchment of Ironside State School and Indooroopilly State High School
Contact Betty today to secure this impeccable home before it is gone.
Location: 5 / 16 Ada St, Taringa
Price: $430 per week