12 Winani Street, Slacks Creek, Queensland
Retirement unit becomes avaliable in in this month
only $220 weekly rent!
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 0 car
One unit is available for retirement living
The property is located in a retirement village, which has an entry requirement of above 55 for applicants. It is offering great living styles for retirees - whether you'd like to play card games, pool games with other senior members, or enjoy quiet time by playing jigsaw yourself.
The unit has an easy access for seniors with walking frames. Inside the unit, there is a good size lounge and dining area with air-conditioning, the bedroom comes with a large built-in wardrobe and a bathroom which brings a very comfortable for a person to live with, and a kitchenette with a bar-fridge, balcony and security screens on all the doors and windows!
The village is centrally located with only about 30-minute drive to either Gold Coast or Brisbane city. A public bus stop is only 100-meter away of the campus and
it travels to the nearby railway station within 10 minutes, the bus also goes to Hyperdome Shopping Center along the M1 highway.
Community buses regularly take the village residents to South Port, RSL and many other places (T&C apply).
In summary, the property will bring:
- Free public laundry, library and recreation room to use
- Free pharmacy delivery to your door and
- Partially furnished with single bed （optional）
- On-call medical service is available (Bulk billed)
- Onsite manager to take care of your needs
- Spacious public and private garden space for residents
- Easy access to walking frames, scooters and wheelchairs
- Weekly social activities
- Healthy and delicious meals cooked/prepared on site by our professional chef
- Community, NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) and Age Care services are provided by your preferred providers
For interests, please contact us to book inspections immediately, as we are confident that you will be impressed!
Location: 12 Winani Street, Slacks Creek
Price: only $220 weekly rent!