Young, New South Wales
1540MF - BE YOUR OWN BOSS! EASILY OPERTED, AFFORDABLE FREEHOLD!
* Located in the strong Central West town of Young.
* 12 well maintained units.
* No cooked Meals!
* Spacious 4 bedroom residence.
* Easy operation for a working couple.
* Good income plus all living expenses.
* Make your move now - you won't regret it!
Net profit $108,695 for 2019/20
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1540MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Situated on the South West Slopes of New South Wales in the heart of the Hilltops Food and Wine Region, Young is renowned for glorious undulating countryside, vineyards, orchards, fascinating pioneering history, exciting events and for being known as the Cherry Capital of Australia! Situated on the A41 (Olympic Highway) Young is a great place to visit and offers something for everyone.
Young's major industries of agriculture, horticulture, construction, engineering and steel fabrication, retail and service industries mean that residents can enjoy a variety of stable employment options and advancement opportunities along with a very comfortable standard of living. Young services a population base of 56,000 people who are all within an hour's drive of the town, the town itself is just three and a half hours drive south west of Sydney and it is home to in excess of 1,900 individual businesses and this number is constantly growing.
There are excellent transport, power, energy and telecommunication networks all servicing local business which enjoys the luxury of easy access to potential markets. The town and district's central location to Sydney, Canberra, Wagga, Bathurst, Orange and Wollongong with approximately 60% of Australia's population just 3.5 to 10 hours driving time from Young makes it the ideal location from which to do business.
Property Code: 2511
Key Investment Insights1. Well-maintained 12 unit motel located in the strong Central West town of Young.
2. No cooked meals offered, making for an easy operation for a working couple.
3. Includes a spacious 4 bedroom residence for the owners.
4. Good income potential with all living expenses covered.
5. Net profit of $108,695 for the 2019/20 financial year.
6. Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
7. Property ID: 1540MF (quote when enquiring).
8. Located in the heart of the Hilltops Food and Wine Region, known for its beautiful countryside, vineyards, and orchards.
9. Young is also known as the Cherry Capital of Australia.
10. Offers a variety of stable employment options and advancement opportunities.
11. Easy access to potential markets with excellent transport, power, energy, and telecommunication networks.
12. Central location to major cities such as Sydney, Canberra, Wagga, Bathurst, Orange, and Wollongong.
13. Ideal location for business with approximately 60% of Australia's population within 3.5 to 10 hours driving time.