64 High Street, Yea, Victoria
Grand Central Hotel, Yea VIC - 1P0099
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
Affordable Leasehold Hotel - Motivated Vendor!
Charming historic hotel, packed with old world charm and character located in the popular North East region of Victoria.
Beautifully presented, the hotel offers many features to the potential buyer including a spacious public bar, lounge, bistro, dining area, function area, commercial kitchen, coffee shop, upstairs balcony / verandah to take in the views, relaxing outdoor beer garden, ample parking, a 1 bedroom manager`s studio apartment and as an added bonus there are 4 stylish and modern guest accommodation rooms upstairs complete with separate male and female bathroom facilities.
* Multiple income streams across food, beverage, coffee shop &
* Excellent main street location
* 14 years remaining on current lease
* Rent @ $4,160 per month (ex GST)
* Beautiful historic building with spacious public bar
* Large dining / function room, lounge, coffee shop
* Restaurant / bistro, well-equipped commercial kitchen
* 4 tastefully decorated upstairs guest rooms with separate male/female
* Large attractive outdoor beer garden, plenty of parking for patrons
* Relaxing upstairs verandah with views across the main street of Yea
* 1 bedroom Manager`s studio apartment
This is a genuine opportunity for hospitality professionals to take this terrific leasehold business to the next level.
* Freehold option also available.
Contact Ian McDonald at MHB for more information on this excellent opportunity!
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -
Other Features / Notes
Country Pubs, Feature, Leasehold, VIC - North East