Key Investment Insights
1. The property is a four-star rated Mediterranean villa style property with stunning views of the Coral Sea and Whitsunday Islands.
2. Majority of units have been recently refurbished with new furniture.
3. The property has a good mix of short-term holiday rentals and long-term rentals, providing a steady cash flow.
4. Due to the impact of Covid, the short-term holiday rentals have been converted to long-term, but will be converted back as demand returns.
5. Airlie Beach is a popular tourist destination in the Whitsunday area, ensuring a consistent demand for accommodation.
6. The property has a net profit of $130,000 and a body corp salary of $85,266, with annual CPI reviews.
7. The manager's unit is a spacious three bedroom, two bathroom villa with a large private courtyard.
8. The complex has a mix of 36 units, with 17 in the letting pool and 1 holiday unit.
9. The agreement module is "Accommodation" with a remaining term of 19 years.
10. The complex has amenities such as a pool and BBQ area.
Management Rights Multiplier: 4.00
ROI Estimate: 25.00%