Whangarei, North Island
Excellent Motel Business Delivering Top Results
Business Lease $870,000
This is an opportunity to purchase a motel enjoying excellent profits and consistently high occupancy rates.
The motel has 18 units, 16 studio and 2 one-bedroom suites with a range of bed configurations to suit client preferences. All are spacious and maintained to high standards with quality fittings and furnishings to ensure guests' comfort.
Current owner has developed this business with pride resulting in high guest satisfaction levels and great returns. Just 2 minutes from the city centre and within easy reach of all its attractions this is a popular accommodation choice for corporate and leisure travellers.
The owner's residence is a very comfortable three-bedroom (2.5-bathroom) home with open plan kitchen/living area adjoining a large private courtyard for outdoor living.
With high year-round occupancies, consistent profits, excellent cash flow and refurbishment completed, this motel should be on your shopping list.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Business Lease of this Motel for sale in Whangarei via our website or by phoning CHRIS WONG on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. Profitable business with consistently high occupancy rates.
2. 18 well-maintained units with a variety of bed configurations.
3. Located just 2 minutes from the city center and popular with both corporate and leisure travelers.
4. Owner's residence included, with a comfortable three-bedroom home and private courtyard.
5. High year-round occupancies and consistent profits.
6. Refurbishment recently completed, ensuring a modern and attractive property.
7. Confidential details available upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
8. Ideal opportunity for an owner-operator or investor.
9. Experienced and dedicated owner has developed the business with pride.
10. Prime location in Whangarei, a popular tourist destination.
11. Strong cash flow and excellent potential for further growth.
12. Information Memorandum available on the website for interested buyers.
13. Support and training provided by the current owner.
14. Well-established and reputable business with high guest satisfaction levels.
15. Diverse customer base including corporate and leisure travelers.