Wentworth, New South Wales
1450ML - 40 YEAR BRAND NEW LEASE PROVIDING WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Brand new whopping 40 year new lease.
- Beautifully maintained 24 rooms motel catering for all guest configurations.
- Prime highway location at the junction of Australia’s two most important rivers - the Murray and the Darling.
- Spacious 3 bedroom ground floor residence.
- Perfectly positioned at the gateway to the NSW outback, Broken Hill and the Riverina.
- 20 minutes from Mildura with spectacular weather that brings holiday makers and workers all year round.
- Landscaped gardens with palm trees, saltwater pool, outdoor barbeque area and concrete driveway.
Tourism is strong within the Mildura/Wentworth region with many local attractions and activities to entice travellers.
Contact Andrew Cronin and Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1450ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Wentworth is located at the meeting places of the Murray and Darling rivers in far south-western New South Wales. Wentworth Shire is a region of great diversity and it offers you the opportunity to experience an introduction to Outback Australia. It is also a good staging point for tours of Mungo National Park.
Tourism is strong within the Mildura/Wentworth region. Each year there are more than 300,000 visitors to the junction of Australia's two greatest rivers. The quality of Club and sporting facilities is a reflection of the contribution the tourist makes.
Events: Murray River International Music Festival is an annual event providing a dynamic program of performances in the Mildura region.
Property Code: 3904