Wellington, New South Wales
STRONG TRADER IN THE CENTRE OF A BUSTLING TOWN - 1446MF
Wellington NSW bustling region with huge developments.
- Brick and tile motel in excellent condition.
- 23 rooms of various configurations.
- High occupancy with lots of repeat trade.
- Excellent highway frontage.
- Complex consists of motel, two houses and land to expand.
- Growth corridor between Dubbo and Orange.
- Major infrastructure projects in the pipeline for many years.
- Easy property to manage due to longer stays.
Wellington is a town of approx. 5000 residents in the NSW Central West Region. The town is a rural based centre primarily and tourism. More recently it has become an area of large infrastructure projects I renewable energy and mining.
Net Profit: $119,158 for 2022/23
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1446MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4712
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in a bustling town with high levels of development and growth.
2. Well-maintained brick and tile motel with 23 rooms of various configurations.
3. High occupancy rates and strong repeat trade.
4. Excellent highway frontage for visibility and accessibility.
5. Additional potential for expansion with two houses and land included in the complex.
6. Located in a growth corridor between Dubbo and Orange, with major infrastructure projects in the pipeline.
7. Easy property to manage due to longer stays by guests.
8. Wellington is a town with a diverse economy, including tourism, renewable energy, and mining.
9. Strong projected net profit for 2022/23.
10. Opportunity for further growth and development in the surrounding area.