Stockyard Tavern Warwick
Stockyard Tavern Warwick is a low-set freehold going concern hotel and an attractive asset with significant upside potential.
The entire hotel was completely refurbished two years ago and thus presents very well with Bar, Bistro and Beer Garden
The hotel is located on 2094m2 of flat land, and the entire block is licensed.
Adjacent to the hotel is a one-bedroom dwelling, rented out at $165 per week and on a periodic lease.
Key Investment Insights1. The Stockyard Tavern Warwick is a freehold going concern hotel with significant potential for growth.
2. The hotel was completely refurbished two years ago and is in excellent condition.
3. The hotel features a Bar, Bistro, and Beer Garden.
4. The property is located on a 2094m2 flat land and the entire block is licensed.
5. Adjacent to the hotel is a one-bedroom dwelling that is currently rented out for $165 per week.
6. The dwelling is on a periodic lease, providing flexibility for the new owner.
7. The hotel is situated in a prime location in Warwick, a popular tourist destination.
8. The hotel has a strong customer base and a good reputation in the local community.
9. There is potential to increase revenue by expanding the current offerings or introducing new services.
10. The hotel has a solid financial performance and presents a great investment opportunity.