2679MI - PASSIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - RARE AS BLUE WHALES IN A PINK SEA
Under Contract / Offer
A fantastic solid investment opportunity awaits on the Great Ocean Road.
This beautifully presented property located on the main thoroughfare in this regional coastal town is an excellent opportunity to add to your portfolio.
- An excellent performer with 24 spacious and bright units including 16 two-bedroom self-contained short stay apartments.
- Facilities include guest laundry, playground, off street parking, barbeque area.
- Excellent patronage made up of tourist and corporate guests.
- Three bedroom residence with separate court yard.
- Solid 25 year lease with reasonable rent.
This has been a family investment for a long time, now is your chance to reap the rewards. Call me today to arrange your inspection – this will not be on the market long!
Annual Rent: $144,000
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2679MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Warrnambool is nestled in Victoria's south-west coast amid green dairying country and overlooking the Southern Ocean - 270 kms west of Melbourne. It is the largest city in the Great Ocean Road region, and Victoria’s largest coastal city. A rapidly growing regional centre, the city provides retail, professional, educational, social and health services to a regional catchment of approximately 100,000 people. Over the past five years, Warrnambool has had an average annual growth rate of 1.8%.
Property Code: 3987