74HF - 110 YEARS OLD ICONIC CANE FARMING REGIONAL HOTEL PUB
This is a beautifully presented Hotel with 110 years of history, located in Far North Queensland cane farming town demonstrating strong financials and easily run by a couple assisted with one to two casual staff.
This hotel has been run by a Sole Operator for the last five years, who has meticulously ensured that everything has been done to maintain its character and performance.
Strong local patronage for both food and drink as well as take away liquor, a new wood fired pizza oven and a classical Pub Grub menu makes this Hotel an excellent investment for any husband-and-wife team.
Throw in a spacious three bedroom, well-appointed house adjoining the hotel, with a very big backyard and six-bay shed makes living here a dream.
With vacant land for expansion, there is a possibility STCA to erect some cabins for passing tourists.
All of this plus increasing the marketing of the Hotel can see more growth through the capturing of tourists travelling through the Region.
Currently there are three staff in place to make running this hotel a breeze along with the current operator. A working couple can easily reduce the staff by one adding to the Net Profit.
This will suit couples and family with teenage children looking for a change in a tight knit community only 10 minutes from a large Regional Far North Queensland town, with private colleges, large hospital, Coles, Woolworths, Kmart, McDonalds, KFC and Hungry Jacks.
With an Average Net Adjusted Profit of $153,000 over 2018/19 and 2019/2020 this Pub is selling as a Freehold Going Concern at a Return of Investment of 22%.
Net Profit: $153,000 Average (2018/2019 and 2019/2020)
Contact Antonio Curulli from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 74HF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3711
Key Investment Insights1. 110 years of history and strong local patronage make this Hotel a well-established and reputable business.
2. Easily run by a couple with the assistance of one to two casual staff.
3. Meticulously maintained by a Sole Operator for the last five years.
4. Strong financials and consistent profits.
5. Includes a spacious three bedroom house with a large backyard and six-bay shed.
6. Potential for expansion and additional income through tourist accommodation.
7. Located in a tight-knit community only 10 minutes from a large regional town.
8. Close proximity to amenities such as private colleges, hospital, and major retail stores.
9. Average Net Adjusted Profit of $153,000 over 2018/19 and 2019/2020.
10. Selling as a Freehold Going Concern at a Return of Investment of 22%.