Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
1407ML - LARGE LEASEHOLD PROPERTY IN MAJOR CENTER
- Large Corporate Leasehold Property in Major Regional Centre
- 38 Rooms Quality Brick and Tile Construction in Excellent Condition
- All Rooms Fully Refurbished to a High Four-Star Standard
- Well Known Restaurant and Bar Area, Three Function Rooms
- Large Grounds, Pool Tennis Courts, Resort Style Feel
- Ideal Location on Sturt location, close to Airport, RAAF Base
- 26-Kilowatt Solar System Installed
- Suit Investors with Management Structure
- Quality Inn member of Choice Hotels
- Sought after location for corporates and conferences
- Inspection by Appointment Only
Wagga Wagga is the largest regional City in NSW with a population approaching 75,000, located halfway between Sydney and Melbourne on the Sturt Highway. It has a very strong local economy with many different arms. Agriculture is a major industry in the Riverina Region based around Wagga, as is government departments, Charles Sturt University, the Bowman Industrial Park as well as RAAF, NAVY and Kapooka ARMY Base.
Wagga is a very high visitation area, with one of the highest room night statistics in NSW. The profitable and reliable corporate customer provides most of the income as well as tourism, working guests, conference visitors and drive throughs. As a consequence, it is a desirable location for motel investors being tightly held, opportunities like this are rare. Call for more information.
Net Profit: $304,993 for 2018/19
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1407ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3912