Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
1419ML - HIGH QUALITY LEASEHOLD PROPERTY, CENTRE OF WAGGA, RARE OPPORTUNITY, ENQUIRE NOW
- Leasehold motel in Wagga’s main street, close to all facilities.
- 32 four star rooms – 27 have recently been refurbished to a high standard.
- Beautiful heritage property with immaculate presentation.
- Unbelievable motel residence – 5 bedrooms, one of the best.
- Surrounded by cafes and restaurants, walk to all amenities.
- Views of river, walkways and surrounds.
- Motel rebranded and positioned to grow profits.
- Emerging from COVID downturn strongly.
- Well worth an inspection, enquire now.
- Inspection by appointment only.
Wagga Wagga in the NSW Riverina Region is the largest inland city in NSW. It has long been regarded as on the state’s premier accommodation providers due to its many streams of business available. Charles Sturt University, Army Navy and RAAF Bases bring a huge amount of funds to the local economy, as does many other government departments.
Wagga is also a focal point for health providers and a very strong rural industry base. The strength of Waggas accommodation is the corporate sector which brings large numbers of corporate businesspeople to Wagga every month as well as conferencing facilities and location on two major highways, the Sturt and the Olympic. These attributes allow Wagga to afford an accommodation premium to many other centres, making it attractive to potential motel investors.
Net Profit: $310,542 for 2020/21 (as advised by vendor)
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1419ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Wagga Wagga is a vibrant regional City nestled on the banks of the magnificent Murrumbidgee River. Wagga Wagga takes its place as the capital of the Riverina region providing an exciting and yet relaxed lifestyle for residents and visitors. With over 60,000 people living in Wagga, it has the lifestyle and facilities to suit everyone.
Property Code: 3873