Tumut, New South Wales
1353ML - Outstanding Leasehold Business, Top Quality
- Solid bricks and mortar in profile position.
- Primarily commercial clientele with increasing tourism in the area.
- Strong economic regional area.
- Home to major business enterprises.
- Solid cashflow for tenant and landlord.
- Central location in town and preferred repeat business.
- Quality with associated licensed restaurant.
- 35 year lease with 5 year options.
- Two hours from Canberra.
- Opportunity for further growth.
If you are interested in owning a top-quality accommodation, then your inspection today is highly recommended.
Net Profit $220,000 projected for 2018/19
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1353ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Tumut is located 423 km from Sydney and 180 km from Canberra via the Hume Highway. The main access to the town is via Gundagai with roads going through both Gocup and Brungle. The Tumut River, which runs for 145 km before joining the Murrumbidgee River, flows along the edge of the town; the plains spread out on either side of the river; and the foothills of the Snowy Mountains rise on all sides.
The town is remarkably prosperous largely due to the success of the timber industry. Long term planting of softwood pine forest by the NSW Forestry Department has ensured a regular and reliable source of timber (unencumbered by any environmental problems) and this prosperity has seen the town become one of the most attractive medium-sized settlements in rural New South Wales.
Property Code: 3133
Key Investment InsightsKey Insights:
1. The business primarily caters to commercial clientele, but there is also a growing tourism market in the area.
2. The regional area where the business is located is experiencing strong economic growth.
3. The town is home to major business enterprises, providing a stable customer base for the business.
4. The business has a solid cashflow for both the tenant and landlord, indicating financial stability.
5. Its central location in town and preferred repeat business suggest a strong reputation and customer loyalty.
6. The business includes a licensed restaurant, adding value and potential for additional revenue.
7. The lease has a long term of 35 years with 5 year options, providing stability and potential for long-term growth.
8. The business is located only two hours from Canberra, making it easily accessible for visitors.
9. There is potential for further growth and expansion opportunities.
10. The projected net profit for 2018/19 is $220,000, indicating a successful and profitable business.
11. The town of Tumut is located in a picturesque area, surrounded by the Tumut River and the foothills of the Snowy Mountains.
12. The town's prosperity is largely due to the success of the timber industry, providing a reliable source of income for the local economy.
13. The town is considered one of the most attractive medium-sized settlements in rural New South Wales.
14. The property code for this business is 3133.