Tumut, New South Wales
1697MF - RARE FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY MASSIVE NET $593K HIGH ROI
- Benefiting from Snowy Hydro Two commencment.
- The five billion dollar project to benefit the region for years.
- Quality Freehold Motel in strong rural location.
- 30 room brick and tile property in excellent condition.
- Excellent presentation trading well.
- Ideal highway location.
- Repeat trade from corporates, tourists, workers.
- High visitation centre.
- Minimal disruption from COVID-19.
- Beautiful offering with high profit.
- Significant internal area with dance floor, easily adapted for conferences, weddings and functions.
- Spare housing block of land may be sold off (STCA).
- Contact now to arrange inspection.
In the past it has been used for presentations to apprentices in the Snowy Hydro scheme as well as weddings. The property offers a significant upside to any potential operator and could easily be run under management. Ideal opportunity for a self-managed super fund investment / operation with separate entity option.
Region demonstrating huge benefits from the commencement of the Snowy Hydro Two, a five billion dollar expansion to last between 5 and 10 years.
The Tumut area is around four hours' drive from Sydney and around two hours from Canberra. You can also fly into Wagga Wagga Airport. The Tumut River flows along the edge of the town; the plains spread out on either side of the river; and the foothills of the Snowy Mountains rise on all sides.
The town is remarkably prosperous largely due to the success of the timber industry. This prosperity has seen the town become one of the most attractive medium-sized settlements in rural New South Wales.
Net Profit: $592,738 for 2020/21
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1697MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3793
Key Investment Insights1. The business is a rare freehold opportunity with a high net profit of $592,738 for 2020/21.
2. The region is set to benefit from the Snowy Hydro Two project, a five billion dollar expansion that will bring long-term benefits to the area.
3. The motel is a quality brick and tile property with 30 rooms in excellent condition.
4. The business has a strong trading history and is well-presented.
5. Its ideal highway location attracts a diverse range of customers, including corporates, tourists, and workers.
6. The area has a high visitation rate, providing a steady stream of potential customers.
7. The business has been minimally affected by COVID-19, making it a stable investment opportunity.
8. The property offers potential for additional income through hosting conferences, weddings, and functions in its spacious internal area with a dance floor.
9. There is also the option to sell off a spare housing block of land (subject to council approval).
10. The Tumut area is a popular tourist destination, located four hours from Sydney and two hours from Canberra, with easy access via road or air.
11. The town has a strong economy, driven by the successful timber industry, making it an attractive place to live and do business.
12. The business could be run under management, making it an ideal investment opportunity for a self-managed super fund.
13. The property has a separate entity option, providing flexibility for potential buyers.
14. The business has a proven track record and is well-established in the local community.
15. The property is listed under Property ID: 1697MF and Property Code: 3793.