Tumut, New South Wales
1697MF - RARE FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY
- Quality Freehold Motel in strong rural location.
- 30 room brick and tile property in excellent condition.
- Excellent presentation trading well.
- Ideal highway location.
- Repeat trade from corporates, tourists, workers.
- High visitation centre.
- Minimal disruption from COVID-19.
- Beautiful offering with high profit.
- Significant internal area with dance floor, easily adapted for conferences, weddings and functions.
- Contact now to arrange inspection.
In the past it has been used for presentations to apprentices in the Snowy Hydro scheme as well as weddings. The property offers a significant upside to any potential operator and could easily be run under management. Ideal opportunity for a self-managed super fund investment / operation with separate entity option.
The Tumut area is around four hours' drive from Sydney and around two hours from Canberra. You can also fly into Wagga Wagga Airport. The Tumut River flows along the edge of the town; the plains spread out on either side of the river; and the foothills of the Snowy Mountains rise on all sides.
The town is remarkably prosperous largely due to the success of the timber industry. This prosperity has seen the town become one of the most attractive medium-sized settlements in rural New South Wales.
Net Profit: $485,368 for 2019/20
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1697MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3793
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -