Tumut, New South Wales
1697ML - QUEEN OF THE VALLEY
- Brand new 30 year lease in strong rural location.
- 30 room brick and tile property in excellent condition.
- Quality presentation trading well.
- Excellent highway location.
- Repeat trade from corporates, tourists, workers.
- High visitation centre.
- Minimal disruption from COVID-19.
- Beautiful offering with high profit.
- Contact now to arrange inspection.
The Tumut area is around four hours' drive from Sydney and around two hours from Canberra. You can also fly into Wagga Wagga Airport. The Tumut River flows along the edge of the town; the plains spread out on either side of the river; and the foothills of the Snowy Mountains rise on all sides.
The town is remarkably prosperous largely due to the success of the timber industry. This prosperity has seen the town become one of the most attractive medium-sized settlements in rural New South Wales.
Net Profit: $275,368 for 2019/20 (afer rent)
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1697ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3767
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -