Townsville City, Queensland
GO BIG AND GO BOLD – 2442ML
LEASEHOLD $1,650,000 neg.
Long term investor owners are looking to sell their renovated motel and offer this wonderful opportunity for new owners to reap the benefits of their hard work and investment into the property. This is not for the faint hearted BUT it will offer you the chance to reach for the stars and fast track your retirement savings.
On offer is:
- 47 rooms of varying configurations.
- Long, 28-year lease remaining for the new operators.
- Onsite Restaurant, bar and meeting room. The restaurant and bar have been closed since COVID but it is an opportunity for further income if wanting to re-open.
- Sparkling saltwater pool and barbeque / alfresco area.
- Guests can walk to everything including the foreshore in 5 minutes.
- Large 3 bedroom residence.
- Currently run under management.
This could be the opportunity you have been looking for. Large and well maintained with potential for hands-on owners to improve the bottom line. Located in central Townsville just a short 5 minute walk to the foreshore, the motel offers travellers and executives all the onsite facilities needed for a comfortable stay.
NBN Wi-fi, saltwater pool and barbeque area, stylish bar and restaurant and even a meeting room for small groups. The rooms are modern, clean and comfortable and the property overall presents to a good standard.
Bonus is the family sized three bedroom, two bathroom residence for the owner/manager.
Motivated owner is meeting the market to get this sold now!
Turnover : $1.62M for 2022/23 (as provided by owner)
Net Profit: $502,000 for 2022/23 (as provided by vendor)
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2442ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: The North Queensland region centres on the cities of Townsville and Thuringowa with a combined population of 165,000 and is the heart of North Queensland. Townsville is considered the capital of North Queensland, being the fourth largest city in the state and largest outside the metropolitan region, as it has many tourist attractions, wonderful shopping, magnificent restaurants and nightlife and a relaxed lifestyle.
The Strand is the perfect place to unwind for any holiday to Townsville. The popular foreshore stretches for 2.5km and offers views across Cleveland Bay to Magnetic Island. Some of the best restaurants, pubs, bars and nightclubs are located on the Strand as if offers entertainment for any time of the day. Its inclusiveness of people of various ages and interests, visual attractiveness, proximity to the sea and city, cleanliness and sense of safety, and range recreational and social opportunities available to the community are all attributes. On an average weekend over 10,000 people visit the Strand to take advantage of the amenities available for use by the public. For a relaxing day out or a long secluded walk on the beach, Townsville’s five northern beaches 60 kilometres north of the city are the ideal getaway.
Property Code: 4694
Key Investment Insights1. Long-term lease remaining for new operators
2. Onsite restaurant, bar, and meeting room
3. Potential for further income through re-opening restaurant and bar
4. Convenient location within walking distance to foreshore
5. Large 3 bedroom residence for owner/manager
6. Modern, clean, and comfortable rooms
7. NBN Wi-fi and saltwater pool on premises
8. Motivated owner looking to sell quickly
9. Projected turnover of $1.62M for 2022/23
10. Projected net profit of $502,000 for 2022/23
11. Located in the heart of North Queensland with a population of 165,000
12. Popular tourist destination with many attractions, restaurants, and nightlife
13. The Strand, a popular foreshore area, offers entertainment for all ages
14. Proximity to five northern beaches for a relaxing day out or secluded walk.