Townsville CBD Permanent Management Rights – Negotiable Price - 1P5468MR
Management Rights $Negotiable
CRE Brokers are pleased to offer for sale the Management Rights for the Mint Apartments. This permanent let business-only opportunity offers a fantastic lifestyle with a secure income with the current management agreement in place until 2046.
This is an opportunity to operate a lucrative business located in the heart of the Townsville CBD. The apartments are situated by the water overlooking the newly completed Cowboys Stadium within easy reach of restaurants, shopping and sporting facilities as well as the Stadium. There is an onsite swimming pool, gymnasium and spa.
TOTAL NUMBER OF UNITS : 55
UNITS IN LETTING POOL : 32
NET PROFIT : On Request
Price: Management Rights $Negotiable
Net Profit: $191,512 Remuneration / Body Corp Salary: $98,512Body corp salary review: Other
Managers UnitOffice: Exclusive Use
Business only. No real estate component.
Complex InformationComplex Type: PermanentTotal Units in Complex: 55Total Units in Letting Pool: 28Holiday Units: 28Owner Occupy Units: 16Outside Agent Units: 11Agreement Module: AccommodationAgreement Term: 25 yearsAgreement Term Remaining: 19 yearsPool: YesGym: YesBBQ Area: Yes
Other Features / Notes
A:MANAGEMENT RIGHTS, B:MANAGEMENT RIGHTS, C:QLD - Cairns & North
Key Investment Insights1. Business is located in the heart of the Townsville CBD, offering a fantastic lifestyle and secure income.
2. Management agreement in place until 2046, providing long-term stability.
3. Onsite amenities include a swimming pool, gymnasium, and spa.
4. Total of 55 units in the complex, with 32 units in the letting pool.
5. Net profit of $191,512, with a remuneration/body corp salary of $98,512.
6. Exclusive use of office space for the manager.
7. Complex is a permanent let business, with 28 holiday units and 16 owner-occupied units.
8. Agreement module is accommodation, with a term of 25 years and 19 years remaining.
9. Other features include a BBQ area and outside agent units.
10. Potential for growth and increased profits with the development of the nearby Cowboys Stadium.