Business For Sale - Small Holiday Complex In Beautiful Hervey Bay - ID 8511
Management Rights For Sale
Great Income for Low Workload
A business like this would normally attract a higher multiple BUT motivated, retiring vendors are offering the market a huge reduction.
- Excellent manager's residence comprising of 3 bedrooms and private outdoor area
- Low maintenance grounds, onsite pool and BBQ area
- 12 holiday units and 1 permanent in the rental pool
- Potential growth for a new motivated vendor (ask me how)
- Many unit upgrades over the past 3 years
- Attached office for ease of operation
- Quiet side street location, only 200m to waterfront
- Flat stroll to cafes and restaurants
- Easy workload - ideal for first time operators
- No set hours in the agreements and income is growing
This is a great business with an easy workload due to being a flat, low maintenance site with minimal gardens and manageable rental pool. Growth potential for a motivated new manager. Central but quiet location with good clientele and supportive committee.
Hervey Bay offers an idyllic lifestyle for water lovers. Boating, fishing, swimming, skiing, and sailing are all popular activities in the calm waters. Fraser Island is an easy boat ride away and this is a prime location for whale watching. This is a great place to live and work.
Do yourself a favour and check this property out - you might just be surprised!
Net Profit: $180,673
Asking Price: $995,000
(Inclusive of manager's real estate)
For further information or to arrange an inspection of this Hervey Bay Management Rights business for sale contact:
Exclusive Management Rights Broker
Property Code: 506
Key Investment InsightsKey Insights:
1. Highly motivated and retiring vendors offering a huge reduction in price for the business.
2. Excellent manager's residence with 3 bedrooms and private outdoor area.
3. Low maintenance grounds, onsite pool, and BBQ area.
4. 12 holiday units and 1 permanent in the rental pool.
5. Potential for growth under a new motivated vendor.
6. Many unit upgrades over the past 3 years.
7. Attached office for ease of operation.
8. Quiet side street location, only 200m to waterfront.
9. Flat stroll to cafes and restaurants.
10. Easy workload, ideal for first-time operators.
11. No set hours in the agreements and income is growing.
12. Central but quiet location with good clientele and supportive committee.
13. Hervey Bay offers an idyllic lifestyle for water lovers, with popular activities such as boating, fishing, and whale watching.
14. Net profit of $180,673.
15. Asking price of $995,000, inclusive of manager's real estate.
16. Exclusive Management Rights Broker Tony Johnson is the point of contact for further information or to arrange an inspection.
17. The property code is 506.