Timaru, South Island
Quality Motel High Occupancy High Profits
Business Lease Offers Over $999,000
This well-known and well operated motel in Timaru has come out the other side of Covid with its best trading year and the results speak for themselves. Plus the 2023/2024 figures just keep getting better.
It's an ASURE Accommodation Group member and is a 4.5 star rated and consistently ranked among the top properties on Tripadvisor in Timaru. A strong loyal corporate and domestic traveller client base.
18 units with an excellent mixture of studios and one & two bedroom units, including a separate 3-bedroom house in the letting pool. Plenty of options here for accommodating guests.
The owners' home is a wonderful spacious 4-bedroom 2-bathroom house with attached reception which comes fully furnished and is presented to a high standard.
The buildings and chattels have been maintained to high standard. The business is supported by a wonderful website and great systems in place for new owners to hit the ground running.
Timaru, being far less reliant on international visitors, is enjoying a very buoyant trading environment, with recent many months breaking records for occupancy and revenue.
Our vendor is retiring and now passing on a financially strong & sound business with a new lease.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Business Lease of this Motel for sale in Timaru via our website or by phoning JOHN CONNELLY on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. High occupancy rates and profits: The motel has consistently high occupancy rates and profits, even during the Covid-19 pandemic. This indicates a strong and resilient business model.
2. Well-known and well-operated: The motel has a good reputation and is well-managed, which is reflected in its high ratings on Tripadvisor and membership in the ASURE Accommodation Group.
3. Diverse range of units: The motel offers a variety of unit options, including studios, one and two bedroom units, and a separate three-bedroom house. This allows for flexibility in accommodating different types of guests.
4. Spacious owner's home: The owner's home is a spacious four-bedroom, two-bathroom house that is well-furnished and maintained to a high standard. This provides a comfortable living space for the owners.
5. High standard of maintenance: The buildings and chattels are well-maintained, indicating a commitment to providing a quality experience for guests.
6. Strong online presence: The motel has a well-designed website and utilizes effective systems, making it easy for new owners to take over and continue the business's success.
7. Buoyant trading environment: Timaru is experiencing a strong trading environment, with high occupancy rates and revenue, due to its reliance on domestic and corporate travelers rather than international visitors.
8. Opportunity for new owners: The current owner is retiring, providing an opportunity for new owners to take over a financially strong and sound business with a new lease.
9. Confidentiality: Some details of the listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, indicating a level of professionalism and discretion in the sale process.
10. Experienced broker: The listing is being handled by an experienced broker, providing potential buyers with confidence in the accuracy and reliability of the information provided.